1. The center conduction of the 4 pairs FTP Cat.6 cable is made of 23AWG bare copper. This kind of cable also adopts PE material to be the dielectric, AL foil to be the shield and fireproof material to be the jacket. Besides , the “+”typer inner frame setted in the center is good for keeping the balance and quality, which are so important for the cat.6 communication.
2. This Cat.6 FTP cable is conform to the related standards like ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and EN.
3. All the electrical characteristics are exceed the lastest Cat.6 standards of ISO/IEC.
4. LSZH: means “Low smoke zero halogen”, which is the symbol of environmental protection.
1. Return resisitance: 14.9/100m
2. Impedance: 100±5
3. Static electric capacity: 46pF/m 1KHz
4. Unbalance capacity: 100pF/100m
5. Roted communicate rate: 65%
1. Copper diameter: 23AWG
2. Outer diameter: 6.8mm
3. Shielding material: AL foil
4. Weight: 13.9 kg/kft
5. Minimum bend radius: 60mm
6. Maximum pulling tension: 10kg
7. Jacket material: PVC/LSZH
8. Roted temperature: -20～60℃
9. Packing: Axles
1. 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet;
3. Token ring; ATM155/ATM622, etc.
1. ISO/IEC-11801 (2nd edition)
2. EN (2nd edition)